May 21: Books That I Refuse to Let Anyone Touch (too special/valuable, perhaps?) (submitted by Savannah Grace @ Scattered Scribblings)
I don’t have any first editions in my bookcase. Maybe I have, but I’m not aware of it. I have books I’m reluctant to share for other reasons. First is I had a hard time finding them in thrift shops or local bookstores. Another reason is that it is hard for me to buy a good copy or people have annotated or left a message on the the book for me. Most of my reasons are just because of sentimentality and my love for the story too.
- Dark hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon (any book by her)
- Black Brotherhood series by JR Ward
- Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone
- Prisoner of birth by Jeffry Archer
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- Arc of the Scythe by Neal Shusterman