March 5: Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With (submitted by Sara @ A Gingerly Review)
For this week, the Top Ten Tuesday topic is hard on me. This is because I think a lot about things. I am just not the person to throw a decision right away. In the end, I can’t make a decision at all. So with all the characters I’d like to switch places, this were the ones I really liked.
- Kat of fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – This is because I love fanficiton and Kat writes well. I would love to have that talent. Also, I like Levi and her having a twin is just cool.
- Stevie Bell of Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson – I like mysteries so I think I would do well as a detective but not as good as Stevie.
- Celia of The Night Circus by Erin Morgentern- Celia is a magician and I would love to be one.
- Zofiya of the Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – I like that I could very much relate to Zofiya because of her awkwardness. She is smart and proud of her craft.
- Donatella of Legendary by Stephanie Garber – I just have a major crush on Dante so I want to replace Donatella. Also, I would like to try and play Caraval.
- Holly of The afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand – I want to try being part of Project scrooge
- Alice of Furthermore by Teherah Mafi- I’d switch places with Alice because I would like to taste color.
- Iseult of Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – I would like to be Iseult because she has cool powers and having Safi as a thread sister is the best.
- Alice from Alice in wonderland by Lewis Caroll- Her adventures are what I would like to experience.
Again I enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday post. Thank you very much for reading..
For this week:
My current reads are the following:
- One Silent night by Sherillyn Kenyon
- Red sister by Mark Lawrence
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
- The Cruel prince by Holly Black
Posts to look forward to:
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson book review
- Mga Batang Poz by Segundo Matias Jr. book review