June 13: Father’s Day related Freebie: favorite dads in literature, best father/daughter or son relationships, books to buy your dad, worst dads in literature, etc. etc.
This topic for Top Ten Tuesday is so dear to my heart. It is hard to do this post because its been such a long time since my dad died. Anyways, no doom and gloom now, my dad was a wonderful person, strict yet fun. I respect him to the extent that I was scared to be a burden to him. I had wonderful and fun memories of my dad which I cherish very much. I do miss him a lot. My mom became the daddy figure which my siblings and I still need. She is the best and is everything that we need. Although our family may seem incomplete, I feel that we are complete because of our mom who binds us all.
For this post, I am not limiting it to only fathers, grandfathers etc but I could add single mom characters too. Here is my list for this topic (not in numerical order):
- Ed Boone from the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon
- Mr. Bennet in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Sirius Black in The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
- Aoseh Kereseth in Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- Mr. Arthur Weasley in The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
- Andromeda Black in The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
- Grandpa Joe in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Nate Pullman in Wonder
- Julius Kane in Kane Chronicles
- Minato Namikaze in Naruto