Hello, before I start with my post I would like to make a disclaimer. This post is purely my opinion and that if you don’t agree, its okay, I respect that.. okay going back to this post, I would like to say that I don’t DNF books… somehow I just place them in the shelf and get back to them when I’m in the mood to read them. Here are some of the reasons why I don’t DNF books..
- I buy my own books. It would be a waste if I did not finish reading the books I bought.
- Some of the books are given as gifts. I don’t like wasting gifts because they are blessings.
- I somehow believe that there is a moment to read every book.
- Unexpectedly, some books which you would DNF could cure you from a reading slump.
- Stacked books are visually appealing for me