A lot of books are being adapted into Netflix videos and I’m dying to watch them… my current sentiment is “Why do you make these books into videos before I get to read them?”. So here is a list of books which will be streaming in Netflix…
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- The Handmaidens Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Thirteen Reasons Why? by Jay Asher
I will definitely be checking out this books.. Although I have physical copies of American Gods and Thirteen Reasons Why? I would definitely try to acquire a copy of the 3 remaining books.