Bookworms get stressed a lot. Their most effective ways for relaxing would always be connected to books (based on my experience). Here is my list of 7 ways a bookworm can remove stress from their system:
- Read a book with a genre that you ENJOY…and SLEEP on a comfy bed
- FIX and ORGANISE your bookshelf
- Exercise while LISTENING to a Audibles
- BUY books
- UNHAUL books which you would not eventually read. Give it to charity if possible.
- Picture books and share them in Instagram
- For newly-opened-from-the-package books, you can smell them..