November 22: Thanksgiving freebie — tell us what you are thankful for! Books you are thankful for!
It is humbling to reflect on people and things which I am thankful for. For my Top-Ten Tuesdays I would like to concentrate on the books which I am thankful for.
- A prisoner of birth by Jeffry Archer is one of the best books which I have read. The plot was written perfectly that the twists and turns would leave your mouth hanging. I am thankful for this book because its really good. It cured my reading slump and I really encourage people to read it because its one of Jeffry Archers’ best.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass is a book which I love. I really love the series and I’m thankful that there is a book with a kick-ass heroine as a main character.
- The Holy Bible is a book which I try to read daily. I am thankful for it because it can empower, comfort and guide me anytime.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo is the book which introduced me to YA. It was so different from the books which I usually indulge in that I read this in one seating.
- Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom were books which I read when my dad expired. I am thankful for these books because both have really comforted me at my time of grief.It also made me realise that life on earth is fleeting and it is our job to make good use of it.
- I’ve got your number by Sophie Kinsella is a book which just made me smile.
- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins was the first YA dystopian trilogy which I have finished. It was a new experience for me and I’m thankful for it.
- Ready player one by Ernest Cline is a book which opened my mind to read other books. It diversified my taste in books which I am really thankful for
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by Jk Rowling was the book which made me really, really, really read. It was the first series which I have finished. When I was a kid, the books consisting of this series were the only ones which I have waited with anticipation. I’m really thankful for all the firsts with this series.
I really do have a lot to be thankful for and this is just some of them. I liked doing this post since it reminded me that there are people to thank for and most especially God who provides for all. It is nice to share thoughts on what you are thankful for ,so please do leave your link in as a comment and I’ll try to drop by anytime.
Thank you very much,