Good day everyone! I got this book tag from bookswithbite. It is called The Ultimate Book Tag and was created by the ladies at Chapter Chicks. I think its also fun way for other people to get to know me more. I edited some questions to fit some of my needs because I don’t make book videos.So with out further ado here are my answers:
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car? Yes, I get sick while reading in the car. I don’t also text unless its for emergency purposes only.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?I love Jeffry Archer’s writing his stories would just flow and suddenly your done reading. For YA I would go for Leigh Bardugo the Grisha Universe is very unique. I haven’t finished this trilogy but I am definitely finishing it.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN
first point: Protagonist has died twice
second point: Hogwarts school
third point: MAGIC and other cool items like the invisible cloak, Marauders Map, Butterbeer, Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Yes a carry books in my bag.. I would usually have a paper back in my bag because its lighter than a hardbound.. Other than books I sometime have an umbrella, but definitely a pen.
5. Do you smell your books? Weirdly yes.. most especially if its a Brand new one.. the freshly opened ones…
6. Books with or without little illustrations? I am not picky.. I can read both.. when I was younger I would only read books with out illustrations but now I really appreciate a little bit of art with the stories.. they are more appealing to me now.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? I don’t know..I haven’t read anything yet of super low quality.. luckily I read Harry Potter before Twilight.. by that time I knew that I was not reading something of quality but I stuck with it because the plot was good and the love story of Edward and Bella was just what I needed to read that time.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf? Romantic Manifesto by Ayn Rand
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf? Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare ( I think? If not it just looks like it)
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?No, I like to read only.. I think I’m my greatest critic.. and I am happy enough to read.. However, I don’t know what my stand would be in the future..
12. When did you get into reading? I got into reading when I was so bored. Because of a typhoonSchool was suspended and there was no light. The activities which a eight year old can do was only read that time.
13. What is your favorite classic book? My favourite classic would be Pride and Prejudice. I love the sarcastic banter between Mister Darcy and Elizabeth.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English? My best subject would be science and arts would come next. The third would be English.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do? I would thank that person and give the book to someone who might enjoy it.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games? I don’t know.. The Harry Potter is similar to Lord of the Rings because the fans are super hardcore.. The Hunger games is similar to the Divergent series because there protragonists through time have developed into strong, confident personalities.
17. What is a bad habit you always do while reading? I sometimes leave the book half done and skip to another one.
18. What is your favorite word? My favourite word is endearing..
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above? I am all of the above.. i love books, anime, manga, documentary videos, movies… but somehow I’m not a gamer..
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why? I like both,, they have there own endearing attributes
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why? Again, I like them both because they can look nice.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?I like spirits werewolves seem to rowdy for my taste.
23. Zombies or Vampires? I like Vampires.. they are more classy..
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love? I like love triangles, when I read a book with a love triangle I usually root for the bad guy.. I think they are mostly unloved etc. etc. etc.I also like Forbidden Love, it keeps me interested and somehow hope of the best. However, both scenarios usually give me a migraine.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in? I can’t pick.. so I’m choosing both.. I like both types of books. Romance books help me relax, while action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in keep me up all night long.
Hope you had fun reading my answers, I definitely had fun doing this.. Anybody can do it and please leave your link as a comment so that I could read your answers to.
Thank you very much!
Until next time.