Since it is almost Halloween, I think it is appropriate for me to do the Halloween Book Tag. The Halloween Book Tag which I will use is from A book and a Cup of Coffee. Please do visit her blog, its very interesting.
I don’t really read scary stories, I’m usually for the creepy, psychological and thriller novels. However, I’ll try to add some scary input too.
- Favorite Horror Book?
This story is by far the creepiest book I have finished. I don’t usually finish reading scary books but this I have. It became my favourite because I can’t help talk about it. The story was a combination of Horrifying, Creepy, Smart and Real.
- Scariest moment in a book you’ve read?
The scariest moment in The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris was when I realised that the murderer used the skin of women as clothing. The method also of how he gets the women and slowly murders them is detailed in the book. His procedure of removing the skin from the woman’s body is also described in the book.
- Have you dressed up as a book character for Halloween?
No, I haven’t yet dressed up as a book character but I would love too.
- What do you think your favorite fictional character would dress up as for Halloween?
I would surely dress up as Hermoine from the Harry Potter Series. A Disney princess would be wonderful too.
- What is your favorite type of horror (gore, psychological thriller, etc.)?
My favourite type of horror novels are psychological thrillers and gore.
- If books were as cheap as candy, which book would you give out to Trick or Treaters?
A book full of Twisted and Creepy Fairy Tales
- My Halloween TBR List:
- Recommend some Halloween Reads!
I had fun doing this tag. Hope that you would try it. Please do share your link once you’ve done this tag. I would like to know what scary or spooky reads you recommend.
Until next time,