Halloween related freebie: ten scary books, favorite horror novels, non-scary books to get you in the Halloween/fall mood, bookish halloween costumes, scariest covers), scary books on my TBR, etc.
My TBR lacks books from the Scary or Creepy department. Most of the books in my TBR which come close to this category are books with a gothic theme. If not, they have monsters as characters in them. Some though just have a creepy and disturbing feel to them.
To compensate for my TBRs lack of creepy books, I would be posting some of the creepy / scary books which I would love to add to my TBR.
The following books are the creepy books on my TBR:
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales by Brothers Grimm
- Fairy Tales with a darker and disturbing ending
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Creepy cover to match a gothic story
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Interesting and a little bit creepy because of the main characters power.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Deals with souls and the after-life, kind of creepy plot and the cover is just beautiful
- The Bonesetter’s Daughter by Amy Tan
- The title and synopsis of the Book is creepy.
- Library of Souls (book #3) by Ransom Riggs
- It has gothic and eerie pictures just like its cover
- From the Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz
- For me everything that Dean Koontz makes is very creepy
The following creepy books are the ones I want to add to my TBR:
Thanks for reading,
until next time,